- Dual LED Lighting – Guide and Task Lighting that illuminates tank and bowl
- Battery Operated – No cords required (Up to 6 months of battery life)
- Illumination Cycle – Automatic 7-hour nightlight
- Quiet-Close Technology prevents seat from slamming
- Grip-Tight Bumpers add stability and prevent shifting
- Quick-Release functionality allows the seat to be removed quickly for easy cleaning
- Quick-Attach hardware speeds up installation and provides tight, secure fit
- Offered at a wide range of colors to let you create a cohesive bathroom design
The dual LED lighting on Nightlight is designed to provide optimal light intensity for guidance without disturbing your nighttime vision. No need to flip a switch and brace yourself for the harsh bathroom light that stuns your sleepy eyes.
The guiding light, located in the seat’s hinge, is visible with the lid down. It projects a gentle glow onto the toilet’s tank so users can easily see the toilet area when entering the bathroom. With the lid lifted, users can see the task light illuminating the bowl for improved sight in dark or dim lighting. Nightlight runs automatically on a seven-hour cycle so you don’t have to worry about leaving it on during the day or turning it on every night. With just the push of a button, you program the first cycle, and the Nightlight will activate at the same time every night. The slim, low-profile toilet seat runs on four “AA” batteries for up to six months, so you don’t have to deal with messy cords or wires that add clutter in your bathroom.